Frumpy News: Extra Juice Edition!!!

!!Bookmark this Blog!! (hold Control + D)
-= EMAIL ME to post stuff =-

Friday, August 04, 2006

Finals @ the Countrywide Classic


Man, what a tournament. I had a great time. It was such an incredible week and i can't wait for it all to happen again next year!





Here's a recap of the finals:

My boss at MGM hooked me up w/ corporate suites seats (valued @ $950). The finals were actually played at a higher level of tennis than i thought it would have been played. Tursunov gave a great fight with his blistering forehands. But in the end, Tommy Haas just has a little more experience than Tursunov.











I also got to watch the Bryan brothers in action. It was my first time seeing them play live since they were 18 at Palm Park (Mid-Winter Jr. Tourney). Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Free Counter